Terracotta Jewellery Making
Learn how to make your own jewellery. Use terracotta to make few of these wonderful artifacts that would make your friends envious of your exclusive collection.
Participants would be taught by Malini Kalyanam,who is also the founder of Artistic Potter's training association, on how to prepare the secondary clay, where to buy it from, how to knead it, how to prepare the clay and finally how to incorporate your own designs onto real creations.
This exclusive workshop is one of a kind and great fun too.
Adults Batch - Rs. 1300/participant
Date: Oct 23rd 2010
Time: 10am - 1pm
List of items that the students need to bring along with them: any sharp instrument or tool that you have at home to make impressions on the clay, a cutting nose plier, vehicle clutch wire- a small piece, a reynolds pen and pencil.
Venue: Lets do Something, Velachery.
Registration & contact details : www.letsdosomething.in or call in at 044-45014350
Click below to Register and block your seat today... Hurry !!!!
Workshops Scheduled in Sep & Oct
- Pottery & Pot Painting – Sep 12th, Sep 19th (Adults & Kids)
- Crystal Painting – Sep 18th
- Marble Finish Painting – Sep 18th
- Japanese Art of Origami – Sep 26th
- Journalism Avenues for Career (for Kids) - Sep 26th
- Astronomy - Theory and Overnight Sky viewing for Moon and Jupiter – Oct 3rd
- Rubik cube Solving – Oct 9th, 10th
- Terracotta Jewellery Making – Oct 23rd
- Clay Sculpting & Modern Clay Work – Oct 24th
- Basics of Share Trading – Oct 30th
- Personality Development and Communication for Kids – Oct 31st
Join our online communitiesto be posted on the latest workshops coming up.
** ** ** ** Free Events for Kids ** ** ** **
- Drawing and Painting Competition– Sep 25th
** Talk to us if you’d like to be part of our community initiatives